Please use your Toggi Cayman Riding Boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots
The Toggi Cayman Riding Boot is a handmade full length riding boot that is leather lined with a full length rear zip and an elastic front lace system to provide exceptional fit and comfort. The full length YKK zip and elastic panel on the back of the boot are for ease with donning and doffing your boot, in addition to ensuring more flexibility in the leg whilst riding.
*Full Grain and Patent Leather Upper
*Full Length YKK Zipper
*Elongated Elasticized Gusset
*Rubber Riding Sole Unit
*Removable Shock Absorbing Footbed
*Elasticated Upper for Custom Fit & Comfort
*Suitable for Riding
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy
Contact us for more information about our Payment & Security policy.